Literary Games > Literary Games

Blanko!

(1/1470) > >>

BooksAdmin:

Welcome to our newest brain teaser: BLANKO
The rules are simple:

The Challenger poses and indicates either a title or the name of an author, but not both.

The Contestants guess the title or author and post their answer; if they can, the solve the entire title.   They can also suggest another letter to fill in one of the blanks.

At  the end of the day if the puzzle is not solved,
the Challenger then must add only  one of the suggested letters the contestants have suggested, everywhere it appears.

The winner becomes the new challenger.  

Ex:

Title of Book: three words, a prize winning novel:

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ T    __ ___   ___ ___ ___ ___

What is it?

Good Luck !!

List of Winners and Book Titles or Authors:

1. Pat H for Rabbit Run  Post #27

ginny:
Wecome, welcome, welcome to Blanko! As you can see it's sort of like the Vanna White game on TV with a twist!

The blanks, (done by using the underline) each stand for a letter, and will spell out either the title or an author's name. The challenger will say which one we're going for.

The object is to guess the title. You may suggest letters to be entered in place of the blanks too.

At the end of the day if the title or author is NOT guessed, the challenger will then pick and choose from the letters suggested and show every instance of that letter in the title or author's name.

It should  be no end of fun, let's find out: first up:

Title of Book: three words, a prize winning novel:

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ T    __ ___   ___ ___ ___ ___

What is it?

Frybabe:
I can nominate a letter to be added if I can't get the title, right? If so, I nominate the letter E.

salan:
I nominate the letter N.
Sally

PatH:
Can we guess a word too?  If so, I guess the first word to be Spirit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version