New to this site? > Remembrances

In Memory of Babi (Barbara Simpson)

(1/6) > >>

JoanP:

In Loving Memory

Our Babi
(Barbara Simpson)
 A Discussion Leader and dear and trusted friend in SeniorNet and SeniorLearn since 1998
Babi's chosen signature that appeared on each of her posts:
  "I go to books and to nature as a bee goes to the flower, for a nectar that I can make into my own honey."   John Burroughs.
We will always come into SeniorLearn first thing in the morning , expecting to find, hoping to find Babi sharing her honey in one discussion or another .  What a blessing it has been to have her with us all these years!  Please post some of your  Babi memories.  We'd like to share them with her family so they  know how much she's meant to us.

JoanP:
A morning will not go by without thinking of Babi, expecting to find her comments, often dry and witty, always helpful, providing something to think about the rest of the day.

Thank you for all the years you've given to us, old friend! You will live on in our archived discussions, our thoughts and our hearts.
Sincere sympathy to the family Babi always spoke of so fondly!

mabel1015j:
I loved Babi's comments. I will miss her insight.

Jean

MaryPage:
She was just here, wasn't she?  That was sudden, and is a huge loss for us. I felt we were kindred spirits.  Oh yes, I will miss her sorely. 
God Speed Babi.

Tomereader1:
I will miss her posts.  She seemed like such a kind-hearted person, and so erudite.  Always helpful, quick with kind words.  And Val, she loved and appreciated you so very, very much.
My heart goes out to you and the rest of your family, and I cannot fathom the deep sadness you must be feeling now.  Bless You.
Babi will be sorely missed here.

Tomereader (Joanne)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version