Archives & Readers' Guides > Old Discussions

Returning to Senior Learn

(1/2) > >>

Robby:
I am back here on Senior Learn after having been away practicing as a clinical psychologist.  I have just retired and ready to be active here.  While over my lifetime I have read fiction, I am primarily a non-fiction reader.  Some of these books have been books assigned to me as I went for a degree but by far the majority of them have been for my own enjoyment.  I almost always read with a pen nearby to underline statements of special interest and this, of course, drive nuts people who borrow any books from me.

Tomereader1:
So Glad You're Back, Robby!

ANNIE:
Yes, Robby, welcome back and welcome home!  When can we ask you to lead a discussion?  Soon, I hope😊😊😊!

Robby:
As you know, I spent years as discussion leader for Story of Civilization.  That took years being knowledgeable about how to create links and all those other techniques.  I have forgotten almost all of them but give me time and I will get back into the swing.  I intend to be very active in Senior Learn but please be patient with me.  I am now 96 years old and don't have the vim and vigor I once had.

ANNIE:
You sound vim and vigor to me!😃

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version