Scheduled & Proposed Book Discussions > PBS Programs

PBS Masterpiece 2014 Cont. - Downton Abbey & Other PBS programs

<< < (136/136)

MaryPage:
I did.  I did watch that last episode again, and found that I loved it even more the second time around.  Wonderful.

marcie:
That's great, MaryPage, that you had the opportunity to see that episode again. I agree that the song and dance routine was a wonderful surprise/bonus at the end.

bellamarie:
Through my Christmas break I actually rented all 4 seasons of Downton Abbey and am now caught up and ready for season 5 to begin!  I was so sad when Matthew got killed off, he was my favorite. 

Ginny, Thank you for your post about others being so upset about Matthew, and how he decided not to return.  I still have not gotten over him being gone.  I will have to check out his new venture.  I am so glad they left his mother in, she does ground the rest of the characters.

Marcie, thank you for the link!  I am a newly, overexcited viewer of Downton Abbey.  Can't wait for it to begin in just 7 days!!

BooksAdmin:
Let's continue to talk about Downton Abbey and other PBS programs in our new 2015 discussion at http://seniorlearn.org/forum/index.php?topic=4555.msg242349#msg242349

Season V starts on January 4!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version