General Book Discussions & More > SeniorLearn's Soiree in New York City!

Soiree in New York City: A Retrospective: Come share the adventures!

<< < (115/115)

Frybabe:
My congratulations to Bruce for receiving the award. His interest and enthusiasm during the book discussion was delightful, his enthusiasm infective.

JoanR:
I'm happy to hear of the award - Bruce Frankl certainly deserves it for his interesting and inspirational book.  Nice guys CAN finish first, after all!!  We certainly all loved him!

ginny:
Thank you for that, Joan, I've sent  your and Frybabe's comments to him. And here's yet MORE news!~

"What Should I Do With The Rest Of My Life?" has  won a 2011 Nautilus Book Award Silver in the Aging Gracefully / Retirement category. The Nautilus Book Awards recognize books of "exceptional quality and merit" that “promote spiritual growth, conscious living, and positive social change ...and  inspire the reader to new possibilities for a better world."

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy, could it?

Frybabe:
Great news, Ginny.

Frybabe:
Originally posted in The Library, I thought I should add it to this one too.

With a little nosing around and Don's (Radioman) help, we finally found Eloise. Here is Don's post from the Classical Music forum on Senior's and Friends.

--- Quote ---I finally made contact with Eloise this afternoon.  We chatted for almost half an hour.

She has some issues which she shared with me but wants to come online to divulge personally. I asked if we could send cards or letters and she emphatically said yes!
With her permission, here is her address:

E.DePelteau
10207 Av Larose
Montreal Quebec
Canada
H2B 2Y8

I  would ask those who are aware of the other forums in which she posts  that you copy this message so that word gets out.

I think a truckload of cards would bring a lot of cheer to her.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version