Archives & Readers' Guides > Old Discussions

Introductions...Please click here and tell us about YOU!

<< < (3/170) > >>

gingerw:
Thanks Joan P for inviting me here. Thanks Jane for helping me get here.

I as in the process of reading the book A Pigeon And A Boy byMeir Shalev lead by our DL Pedln when one day in June when in town I was seeing fireworks in my left eye so went home to bed when I got up the left eye was ok but the right eye was seeing fireworks so called my eye Doctor to tell his staff my problem so the doctor seen me as soon as he was in town after he examined my eyes he left the room on his return said I have made an appointment with a neorosurgeon this afternoon be there I said ok and did see the neorosurgeon who after examination put me on eighty mgs of Predinsone a day for my eyes and took a biopsy of the vien in my temple, the results was that I had Temporal Arteritis. I am now down to five mgs a day and just got my glasses last week. 

I felt bad about missing the books bash in NY as I only missed two bashes while on S/N and there were a lot two many for me to count  ::)

Any way that is why I have not been on the net much any where, only a few words where I was a DL.

Happy New Year to all!!!

The not so silent one, Ginger

joangrimes:
Welcome Ginger!!

We are so glad to see you here.  It is great that you are doing so much better and can be here at our new home SeniorLearn.

We are so excited to have you as part of this adventure here.

Joan Grimes

gingerw:
Thanks Joan Grimes it means so much to me to be here again.

Robby:
Hi, Gingee!  Take good care of yourself.

Robby

Ella Gibbons:
HELLO GINGER!

Am so happy you are here!  We are all getting together again and it is good isn't it! 

Hope your eyes continue to improve. 

Loveya, Ella

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version