New to this site? > Technophobe Reader

The Technophobe Reader - Technology Help

<< < (199/199)

bellamarie:
Frybabe, After I posted this I went back to attempt to find a solution and lo and behold, there had been an upgrade to the photo editor program overnight, and everything works like a charm.  I told my hubby I think they were tracking me on Google and saw my issue and fixed it.  I mean come on, how could it be a coincidenc?  I still like Windows 7 much better than 10, but there is no going back now. 

JeanneP:
I used a flip phone Consumer Cell and was happy but now everyone is using Text. Hate it and hard to type on a flip. So bought a Smart phone. The Tracfone. Had it few months as never have figured how to set the thing up to the things I wanted it for. Can't get them on the phone anymore and the instructions not good that come with it. Its all press button this number and then that number. Never did I feel so dumb. and then I bought a new auto. Its even bad. So many buttons to press.  I need one of the Grandkids living near. They know it all.  I am not to pad on the Ipad but then only use for certain things and I think Apple easier.

BarbStAubrey:
I switched back to an easy phone that is ONLY a phone with a flip case that actually fits in my pocket - and not planning on a new vehicle - a used one that has a CD player is  my limit on technology as well Jeanne - enough!

Frybabe:
I've had TracFone since about 2003. The phone was, and the replacement they sent (free) in 2009, is voice and text only. I do not text and only rarely have to access the text for an expected incoming. Yes, I noticed a year or so ago that it is getting harder to talk to a live body at TracFone anymore. I usually just go up to the website to check on things, but haven't needed to do so for quite a while. My billing is set up to my CC once every quarter.  I don't know if they offer that anymore. George seems to like Straight Talk, but that, I haven't pointed out to him, is run by the same company. TracFone used to be owned by the big Mexican Telecom company, but I don't know if that is so anymore.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version