New to this site? > Remembrances

In Memory of Éloïse De Pelteau

<< < (4/4)

ANNIE:
When we were in NYC last September, Eloise told me that when Anna came up to Montreal for the bash, Eloise urged her to try one more time for workable hearing aids since the technology changes frequently and so Anna did!  And they worked!  She was delighted and Eloise was so glad that her good friend could now hear.  Sweet story from a sweet lady!

Radioman:
I advised Isabelle of the many tributes that had been paid to Eloise and Isabelle has responded in S & F
http://www.seniorsandfriends.org/index.php?topic=2300.30;topicseen#top

IsabelleDee:
Hello dearest friends from Senior Learn,

I just learned as I read through your wonderful memories of our mom that Anna has passed. If anyone knows her family, please extend our deepest condolences.

I am touched as I am certain my family will be when I send them your kind words by the stories and love you have from your friendship with our mother. She was all that you described her to be...all the way until the end. Never complained, only smiled. It is a great loss to us, but indeed, I am certain that she is happy to be dancing with her husband again, laughing as they swirl from cloud to cloud. We were blessed to have such a great mom and dad. Many thanks to you all.

Isabelle

Zulema:
It's hard to believe it's been that long, Isabelle.  I always remember your mother with great affection and so does my daughter Nina who joined us in Montreal and Quebec.  I don't come here very often so I thought I would take this opportunity to reach out to you again.  Wishing all the best to you and your family. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version